My goal as your doctor is to design and implement a personalized program to help you achieve well-being in body, mind and spirit. Please read and make note of these policies, which enable me to meet your needs in a timely manner.
- Make a 30 or 60 min visit based upon your needs. New patients need 60 minutes.
- For all scheduling, billing, and account issues: call the front desk (503) 658-7715, staffed 9a-5p Mon-Fri and press the appropriate mailbox prompt.
- The best way to contact me is to schedule an appointment (phone or face-to-face) by calling (503) 658-7715.
- Scheduling, billing, account issues: call the front desk (503) 658-7715, staffed 9a-5p Mon-Fri and press the appropriate mailbox prompt.
- I keep the 3:30-4 and 4-4:30 appointment slots open M, Tu, Th, F for urgent medical needs.
- An appointment is required to fill out forms, order labs, give medical advice, prescribe/refill medications, recommend supplements, and perform other tasks. Please do not ask the front desk for help with these issues.
- I welcome informative messages via the patient portal. However any request listed above requires a scheduled appointment to give me time to address it.
- Phone calls with me must be scheduled as an appointment. Phone appointments cost $65 per 15 minute increment (insurance does not reimburse phone calls).
Most medications require monitoring. With every prescription, I dispense the maximum SAFE number of refills before you need a follow up visit. Check your pill bottles for "number of refills remaining" and schedule a visit during the final month's refill. This allows you to get the careful monitoring you deserve to use medications safely and avoid overuse. Make sure you mention in any visit with me if you are close to running out of anything so we can address it together in person. If you run out of medication and cannot schedule a visit with me in time, you will need to use an urgent care center to bridge the gap until our appointment.
I do not prescribe ongoing controlled substances (opioids, benzodiazepines like Xanax and clonazepam, psychostimulants like Adderall). Short-term therapy for established patients is prescribed when necessary.
24-hour nurse advice lines:
- Care Oregon: 1-866-209-0905
- Providence: 1-800-700-0481
- MODA 1-866-321-7570
- Aetna: 1-800-556-1555
- Regence Blue Cross and others: number is on your insurance card
Mental Health Crisis Lines (24-hour):
- Clackamas County: 503-655-8585
- Multnomah County: 503-988-4888; toll-free: 800-716-9769
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
Providence Immediate Care Happy Valley, (503) 215-9900
Open 8 am - 8 pm, 7 days a week. They have x-ray and lab and do a great job.
16180 SE Sunnyside Rd #102, Happy Valley, OR 97015
Providence Milwaukie Hospital, (503) 513-8300
10150 SE 32nd Ave, Milwaukie, OR 97222
* In a medical emergency, call 9-1-1 *
“It is my honor and privilege to live my dream as a healer by serving you in my fullest capacity!”